Backpacking Information
Destination Guides
Stories from the Road
The Forum
Online Travellers

Travel Services
Backpacking Gear
Travel Insurance
Hostel Bookings
Online Travel Journal
Home > Travel Services > Online hostel bookings

Home / Search · F.A.Q. · Login · Contact

Online hostel bookings

Property search | Please select the Country and City you wish to view properties in
1. | Country :
2. | City:
3. | Arrival Date: Calendar
4. | Nights:
5. | Currency:
6. | Guests:

About reserving hostels online

Hostel reservations

It's a good idea to book your next hostel from your present one, essentially creating a chain of places to stay as you move about. By reserving your hostel in advance you'll be ensured to have a bed waiting at your next destination. No more hassle of fully booked hostels!

Booking service

This service is 100% powered by, and gives you direct access to online reservations for thousands of hostels around the world (you can choose from over 10,000 hostels worldwide!). With the search facility you can view all available budget accommodation in a destination, see availability dates and read feedback from previous backpackers.

Transaction details

The online booking process is simple, safe and guaranteed. And of course the quoted rates are the same as the walk-in rates. When reserving your hostel, you'll pay a 10% deposit of the accommodation price, plus a 2 USD reservation fee. Payment happens safely online by credit card. The remaining 90% is to be paid when arriving at the hostel.

Disclaimer: World Backpackers provides links to other companies so that you can purchase products or services from them. These companies are responsible for all fulfilment and customer service.