Show all properties in Siem Reap
|The Siem Reap Hostel, Siem Reap, Cambodia
|7 Makara St (High School Road), Wat Damnak, Siem Reap, Cambodia
This Property Type requires a minimum stay of 2 nights.
PLEASE NOTE, Prices are per person per night in USD
Firstly, check the no. of reviews! the awards! Welcome to the original luxury budget accom provider with unmatched facilities & experience in SEA!
The first registered backpackers in Cambodia and the first to offer
budget luxury style dorms and private rooms. Immaculately maintained and
socially responsible. The perfect balance between style and
affordability, chill and fun, all while offering opportunity for
cultural insights and a break from the rigours of travel in SEA.
No hidden costs and fairly priced. We offer more - more to our guests
and staff alike and as experienced travellers ourselves, we don’t think
you’ll find better bang for your buck ANYWHERE! If you do, BRING THEM TO
Owned and run by Australian and Cambodian Nationals, The Siem Reap
Hostel was purpose designed and built from the ground up to provide top
shelf backpacker accommodation for a range of budgets - all while
ensuring our staff are amoung the best trained and salaried in the
country. We offer the poorest kids from rural villages the opportunity
of a career in hospitality - while still studying, if need be. We’re
here for you. We’re here for them – and they love it! So do we!
While we are not an industrial party style hostel, we have a lively
poolside bar and restaurant and plenty of common areas making it easy
to socialise and meet other travellers, or get away from it all and
enjoy peace and quiet, overlooking the beautiful grounds of the Wat Dam
Only five minute‘s walk from the Old Market and the action of Pub
Street. We have all the trimmings like free, lightning fast WiFi, air
conditioning, strong hot showers, beautiful clean rooms, private balcony
and separate, ensuite bathroom and shower in our deluxe dorms and
private rooms…A bar, restaurant, cinema, yoga room with daily classes,
chill spaces, pool table… friendly (well paid) local staff and western
mgmt to cater for your every need.
We’ve been here the longest and to indulge in just a little trumpet
blowing, we think our slew of awards shows again and again we know how
to do it right.
Check us out!
* 24 Hr reception
* FREE PICK UP service anytime - send us your airport, bus or boat
arrival details. After 10pm can be tricky so TALK TO US! email us
directly after booking, so we can sort it - but please note: those
travelling from Bangkok by bus will need to contact The Hostel on
arrival in Siem Reap for pick up.
The boat from Battambang is currently docking 30km from Siem Reap so a
$5 pick up is charged at this time of year to cover driver's fuel and
* AIR CON in all rooms
* FREE WiFi in all rooms and areas of hostel
* REAL STRONG & HOT WATER in all deluxe rooms and bathrooms- not just
those dribbley wall units!
* Extensive electronic security, big backpack size lockers under every
bed (padlocks $1 - but we'll buy them back when you'rew done!) and night
guards for your peace of mind
* FREE computers in lobby
* Sparkling undercover POOL, cleaned every day
* A CINEMA screening daily
* A beautiful balcony room for YOGA with several classes weekly
* Room servicing and cleaning every day and dorm bathrooms and toilets
serviced twice daily
* Chill out areas and book swap library
* TVs in all private rooms with over 60 channels
* Free pool table, foosball, giant Connect 4 game, heaps of board games
* Weekly entertainment including, BBQ, $1 Daiquiri pool party, pool comp
and a local food tour.
* Bar and Restaurant with Western and Asian meals, a 3 HOUR HAPPY HOUR
with 50c beers and 2 for 1 cocktails
* FREE BIKES
* Laundry Service just next door for those in dorms and 1 free load for
those in private rooms
* Trustworthy tuk tuk drivers who can take you anywhere, give great
advice and won't rip you off with our set pricing. We take no
commissions from our drivers!
* Tour Desk to book onward travel or sightseeing around Siem Reap
* Massage and Day Spa facilities in-house
* The hostel overlooks beautiful Wat Dam Nak pagoda
* The BEST music playlist in South East Asia with the latest tracks,
remixes and classics of all genres
* Guitar for those who wish to serenade their friends or just keep their
As part of our community support initiatives, we offer long term
discount rates for volunteers for approved organisations. Email ahead or
check with management on arrival.
Buffet breakfast is included for private room guests, and is just $2 for
those staying in dorm rooms. The breakfast includes tea, coffee, juices,
toast, pancakes and a selection of fresh fruit and cereals.
We do not accept bookings of:
- groups of over 8 pax or
- stays of more than 14 days (with the exception of approved volunteers)
- kids under 8
- bookings of less than 2 nights: cancellations within 24 hours before
2pm of the day of arrival will be charged for the first 2 nights. ie
Please don't expect to shorten your booking to 1 night stay on arrival.
See you when you get here!
Driess, Liam, Roth and all The Siem Reap Hostel team.
|Sport & Leisure:
- Bicycle Hire
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Outdoor Terraced Area
- Games Room
- Pool Table
|In Room Facilities:
- Reading Light
- Air Conditioning
- Linen Included
- Security Lockers
|Food & Drink:
- Not Included
- BBQ Area
- Airport Transfers
- Free Parking
- Bicycle Parking
- 24 Hour Security
- 24 Hour Reception
- Tours Desk
- Luggage Storage