Show all properties in Prague
|Hostel DownTown, Prague, Czech Republic
|Narodni 19, Prague, Czech Republic
PLEASE NOTE, Prices are per person per night in USD
Enjoy your stay with us - in the most popular hostel in Prague (according to HOSCAR awards 2018), famous for many activities, situated exactly in the historical centre of Prague - only 10 min walk from OldTown and Charles Bridge and 5 minutes from Wenceslas Square.
WHERE CAN YOU STAY?
We offer high accommodation standard in newly renovated rooms with private or shared bathroom. Several rooms (especially the 5th and 6th floor) offer a magnificent view of historic Prague. For backpackers, we offer spacious dorms with their own lockers, drawers with lamps either only for women or mixed.
WHAT CAN YOU DO IN HOSTEL DOWNTOWN?
Hostel Downtown offers wide range of activities that are mostly free of charge. Reveal the magical atmosphere of Hostel Downtown together with our entertainers and other backpackers from all over the world. Activities are different in every season and holidays. The current program can always be found on our website or at the reception.
• Old Prague Tours
• Prague Castle Walk
• Cooking Sessions
• Beer Pong
• Beer Tour
• Jewish Quarter Tour
• Pub Crawls
and much more…
Enjoy your Prague walk, visit the Prague Castle, climb Petřín Hill with us, taste Czech beer in the best Prague pubs, come to dance with us or show us your talent!
Our most popular activities are when we are cooking and dining together. These are the evenings where you can feel the unique atmosphere of our hostel and when you can make good friends with others.
Hostel Downtown, thanks to our international team of entertainers, became a place full of live, place where people enjoy themselves and discover Prague and the Czech Republic together.
• Suzie (Czech Republic)
• Gil (Brazil)
• Katie (Ireland)
You can visit our big common room, which offers many activities for everyone - you can watch TV and Netflix, have popcorn for free from our stylish popcorn machine, play the piano or guitar, play table football, table games, read from our international library or just relax on several sofas with many pillows. You can also use our modern, fully equipped kitchen for free, where you can prepare your meals 24 hours a day. There is a refrigerator, a microwave, an oven, a kettle and much more…
WHAT DO YOU GET FOR FREE?
• 24hr open reception desk
• Wifi in all rooms
• Luggage storage - nonstop
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Exchange machine (you can exchange CZK, €, $, £) - NO COMMISSION!
• Bicycle storage for 4-5 bikes
• Table games and table football
• TV with Netflix and Internet connection
• Free popcorn from our professional popcorn machine
• Lockers in all dormitory rooms
• Safe at the reception
• Computers with internet connection
• Map of Prague
• Complete information service about Prague and Czech Republic
• Sheets and bed linen
• Tea for free all the time
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU FOR A FEE?
• Buffet breakfast between 8:00 and 11:30 (EUR 5), children under 10 years (EUR 3) - All you can eat and drink!
- There is also a possibility of gluten-free breakfast (EUR 6 and it is necessary to order in advance)
• Washing machine (EUR 4 - washing powder included) and dryer (EUR 4)
• Airport transfer (CZK 650 for max 4 people)
• Affordable taxi around Prague
• Printer and scanner
• 24hr refreshments - cold drinks, coffee, etc.
• Postal services
• Bike rental
WHAT CAN YOU BORROW FOR A REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT?
• Padlock for lockers
• Iron with iron board
WHO IS WORKING AT THE HOSTEL?
Our English-speaking staff (some of them also speak Spanish or Russian) are open-minded and friendly and ready to help you with everything 24 hours per day :-)
• The payment for accommodation is requested on arrival.
• We accept cash (CZK, EUR, GBP, USD) and payment cards VISA, EC/MC and AMEX. We charge 3% fee for card payments.
• The price includes VAT tax.
• City tax is not included in the price of accommodation.
• We may require a payment in advance for groups or longer stays.
• We charge a fine CZK 150 per person for late check-out. We will require a full payment for the room/bed after 14:00.
• Breakfasts are not included in the price of accommodation.
• We reserve the right to temporarily hold an amount for the first night prior to arrival.
WHAT ABOUT YOUR SAFETY?
We put high effort in keeping high standards of cleaning and hygiene.
You are also guarded with our CCTV cameras and fire alarms. Each room is separately lockable with their own room cards. All shared rooms have lockers and you can also use the hostel safe at reception for free.
- Free of Charge
- Fax Service
- Postal Service
- Card Phones
|Sport & Leisure:
- Bicycle Hire
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Games Room
|In Room Facilities:
- Linen Included
- Security Lockers
- Key Card Access
|Food & Drink:
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Parking
- 24 Hour Reception
- Towels Hire
- Hairdryer for Hire
- Tours Desk
- Luggage Storage